HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
“I empower people to heal themselves from the negative effects religion can inflict… things like shame, guilt, and fear… to live free and fulfilling lives!”
I provide help in levels of your choice of involvement:
- FOR EVERYONE: This is free access to what I do, that is my art, cartoons and writing that I do every day. I’m all over social media. You can get my daily emails. I have several books out. There are many videos and interviews. If you want to know what I think and want my help, there’s tons of free material out there. Google “nakedpastor” and you’ll find no end to what I provide for everyone for free.
- FOR SOME: I have an online community called The Lasting Supper. There are a few hundred members there. They pay a small monthly subscription fee of $15/month or $150/year. Believe me, it’s so worth it! I write letters for members only every week. We have members-only podcasts, interviews, and videos. But what is most beneficial about this group is we have a private Facebook group where we have tons of vibrant, respectful, fun and serious interaction every day. There’s no shortage of access to the other incredible members. Many of them become great friends. I’m very active in that group as well. PLUS… we have a video hangout online at least once a month where we talk about anything that comes up. I personally welcome you to this amazing community. Check it out HERE.
- FOR A FEW: This is the highest level of intentional interaction with me. This is one-on-one. I only take a few people on at this level because of the intensity of it. If you’re interested in this, read on –>
SPIRITUAL FREEDOM COACHING
I have the privilege of coaching people from all walks of life who want to be free. They are abandoning beliefs and life situations they no longer feel comfortable with and constrained by, and they need someone to talk to about it. The demand for one-on-one SPIRITUAL FREEDOM COACHING has grown.
If you feel trapped in your beliefs, a bad relationship, a lousy job, or any other kind of situation that is restricting your life and impeding your personal development… talk with me!
I’m opening up more time to help more people.
Spiritual Freedom Coaching helps you work through FEAR, GUILT, SHAME and CONFUSION… things that are holding you back from living in peace, happiness, freedom and fulfillment.
When we are trapped, the first hurdle is realizing that indeed we are. But the next step is difficult for many people: how do I free myself?
Listen to one of my clients:
“David Hayward is a profound thinker with a truly open heart. He is one of those rare individuals who is wide enough in his own soul to allow and enable unique journeys to spiritual freedom without judging or needing to impose his own beliefs. Through mentoring with David I received genuine support, guidance and a safe, healing space to explore my own transition. I highly recommend working with David as your Spiritual Freedom Coach as you write your own story.” (Gio)
You CAN feel healthy and free!
You’ll get direct access to me for guidance, a safe space, and support. I have years of experience as a coach. I have one of the top spiritual blogs in the world that addresses the issue of freedom. Plus, I moderate an online community called The Lasting Supper where the members discuss and process their own unique journeys.
WHY I OFFER SPIRITUAL FREEDOM COACHING:
- I am passionate about freedom… mine AND yours!
- I think and write about it all the time.
- I have helped others achieve it.
- I moderate an online community that practices it.
- I have gone through it and have made it out the other side successfully.
- I realize that group work isn’t enough and that one-on-one help is necessary.
MY JOURNEY TOWARDS FREEDOM:
- I documented my journey so I can provide guidance to others on similar paths.
- I understand what you’re going through because I’ve gone through it myself.
- I can help you reconnect with the courage and confidence I believe lie within you.
- I have been there and know how to provide the encouragement you need to transition.
Here’s another client’s testimonial:
“I found David on his blog many years ago. I had been out of church for about a year and was really in a dark place. I had so many questions with no one to talk them through with and paralyzed by fear of deception. I’m not exaggerating to say I don’t know how I would have made it without that first meeting and then the several that followed. He listened without judgment and held a safe place for me to work through my questions, anger, and fears. His insight, words of wisdom and encouragement were instrumental in the freedom and peace I find myself in today.” (Rhonda)
Yes, I know! Carving out our own freedom can be frightening and paralyzing. It can cause intense feelings of loneliness, hopelessness, guilt and fear. Spiritual Freedom Coaching shortens the process and supports you through this important part of your journey back to yourself. Many are successfully moving on.
Let me help you!
Why not book a session today so that you can talk with me about your authenticity and freedom?
Here’s how it works! We will…
- Begin with a “clarity call”… a FREE conversation to see if it’s right for you. EMAIL ME to book your session.
- I have one-time sessions or packages to accommodate your needs.
- Use phone or Skype or Zoom unless we can meet face to face.
Let me know when you are interested!
“David was an enlightened, educated friend who completely lacked the ability to judge me when I was in the throes of judging myself the harshest. As I let go of 3 decades of belief, reinforced by family, culture, and my own self talk, David never told me what to believe. He was a guide who assured me there was a good, happy life on the other side of whatever choice I made about my beliefs and that I would continue to be a decent and loving person regardless. Everyone in this kind of turmoil needs a trusted listener and a guide like I found in David.” (Jeff)
Take advantage of this introductory offer while it lasts.
EMAIL ME to book your call.
Let’s get started!
“David has FINALLY launched his one-on-one coaching business. He’s helped me deepen my writing and my faith. He works with people who want more freedom, whether that means finding a way to participate in Church in a less rigid, healthier way, or finding a different path (including Atheism, Agnosticism, SBNR-ism). If you’re looking for guidance, especially if you come from an oppressive background, I recommend him.” (Christine)
“Woo hoo! It’s about time. You are uniquely qualified and skilled to help faith shifters and church leavers, and all kinds of spiritual pioneers!” (Phyllis)