[Like this cartoon? Buy a print HERE NOW!]
I’m going to keep my ART SALE on for another day or so because it was requested. 50% OFF everything with code ‘trickortreat‘. SHOP NOW!
Why Saturdays suck for pastors?
- Pastors rarely get 2 days off in a row.
- Pastors can’t help thinking about tomorrow… Sunday.
- Pastors stress out every Saturday over their sermons.
- Pastors have to be on their game 24/7, including Saturdays.
- Pastors care about how well their messages are received.
- Pastors have difficulty being present with their families even on their “days off”.
- Pastors often have to do weddings and funerals on Saturday.
- Pastors visit their sick and struggling on Saturday too.
- Pastors experience soul-killing by being taken for granted every week.
- Pastors on average work for peanuts based on how much they are on task.
I know this from first hand experience because I pastored local congregations for about 30 years.
There are pastors and ex-pastors in The Lasting Supper. Cool people! Come join us.